To cultivate talents who are proficient in foreign languages and have a thorough understanding of western literature, culture, and linguistics.
(1) Our basic courses focus on enhancing language proficiency. Students are placed into small classes and receive intensive and integrated training to develop their listening, speaking, reading, and writing abilities.
(2) Advanced courses are mainly related to western literature, culture, and linguistics and focus on cultivating students’ professional knowledge.
(3) We also offer practical courses (e.g. translation, interpretation, IT, business management, media studies, English teaching, etc.) to provide students with diverse learning opportunities and to reinforce the competitiveness of our graduates in academia and different industries.
【Graduate】We offer two master’s programs:
(1) Program in Literature, Culture, and Teaching Practicum focuses on teaching material design, teaching practicum, critical thinking, and literature and culture awareness.
(2) Program in Linguistics and Teaching Practicum focuses on teaching material design, teaching practicum, critical thinking, and language learning and acquisition.