Program in Literature, Culture, and Teaching Practicum:
- This program combines literary culture and English teaching, allowing students to understand and analyze the meaning of different literatures and produce unique insights into various fields of literature research. acuity.
- Through courses related to teaching practice, starting from literature and culture, to enhance the skills of English teaching and curriculum design.
Program in Linguistics and Teaching Practicum:
- This program takes linguistics and English teaching as the main axis, allowing students to understand language formation and academic research writing in related fields of linguistics during the course.
- In-depth study of second language acquisition, to be applied to the course of teaching practice.
- In the future English teaching environment, through the training and training of linguistics and teaching, we can help learners acquire language and inject more professional and diversified course content into English education.